Tuesday, November 11, 2003 shystar*;
[dumb and dumber]
haha the things that happened today.. can be really dumb! but first of all..
*gives myself a pat on my back! I m a survivor coz i survived my PW!!! cool!
The whole thing was so crap/dumb. y? It is so screwed! The questions asked were horrible!! I can't stand the examiners !!! Wah* I found myself presenting in front of erm.. 2grps and 6 other teachers! that is like so stressful!! And the questions that they asked our group was so much more "challenging" than the previous group!!!!!! Arrghhh Whatever! I'm still happy!! Y? It's over.. and i thoroughly enjoyed myself! Heck about the grades lar..
I would rather have a group that is fun loving than a group with pple whom i don't really know and don't have fun at all even if we get things done/ I mean, of course i should learn to work with others lah.. but i can't imagine myself in Alene's group, and she is so unhappy... haiz.. don't worry Alene. it will be over soon... you deserve a bigger pat on ur back...*smile*
Back to the happy part.. ! After the presentation/ i went to wisma to get my contacts.. that is not the point. The point is.. i didn't know that after paying, i left without even taking the contacts! Now, that is DUMB.. hmm... okayyy.. n they even called me to tell me that i didn't take it!! *wow*! Miss forgetful! Sigh.. haha that happened n hr later.? *applause*
The other dumb thing was.. the ice cream that me n josh got.. uh.. it was suppose to be some promotion in KFC? New ice-cream .. GREEN TEA w some syrup thingy..n nata de co co/ The poster that they had was like really nice.. but.. erm .. it tasted HORRIBLE!!!! No wonder it was 2 for $1.75!!
Here comes the DUMBER PART! Hah.. the 4 grp members were eating at Breeks.. SOMEONE complained that the food was too salty/ at that time i didn't think i was salty.. so i didn't realy care.. then that SOMEONE started to add more of what he thinks is pepper. It turned out to be SALT. so all the while he added more salt to the food.. n ended up complaining that the food is salty.. HMMM *a round of applause*
Of course, to wrap up the day.. we went shopping.. i always pity guys..They just hate shopping n yet girls loved it! Too bad.. so sad..! girls rule!
I enjoyed my journey home.. though i was kind of tired. i wanted to walk slower.. but i found myself at the door step already. ..
11/11/03 a day to remember :)
x 11/11/2003 11:43:00 PM
| Powered by TagBoard Message Board |