Saturday, November 29, 2003 shystar*;
[ i want to be myself]
I thought friday will just be another cip day, and i was feeling so restless. Worst still, i didn't sleep well the night before and people are telling me that they are not going for cip at dunno what time(12am) Some didn't even inform me.. I had to ask them. Oh well, didn't really take it to heart. so attendance was like 2 out of the 9. In the end, i went with josh. Yup, and surprise surprise.. the people at salvation army could recognise me.. they were like "oh , you're here AGAIN!" What could i say? Yar, i'm here for the cip hours(because i slacked the whole yr?) I thought cip would be boring, but it didn't. Chatting made the time pass quite quickly. We did only 4 hrs. Decided to leave early. We were BUSY tidying up the stationary room which was ultra messy.Half the time i just threw the stationary aside. To me, it was neat.. maybe that explains the state of my study table. ahh Ha.. an irony, i don't even tidy my rm, n i'm doing it for others. I treat it as good training.. training myself not to depend so much on the maid. New resolution: to keep my room as neat as possible. I don't like it when people tell me that i'm lucky and fortunate because i have a maid. So what? That's not an excuse. From now on, lazy is not an excuse. Don't want to be seen as a rich, spoilt brat. Coz i'm not.
Next was the clothes.. had to hang them.. quite easy! Hey, but guys hanging girl's clothes.. what's wrong with that? hah. The toys room was messy again/ I did that the last time.. and i thought it was ultra neat! Hey, but the room returned to it's original state. what is the pt of tyding it when it would be messy again! arhhh. And this little kid kept throwing the toys.. well, i could see he was trying to help.. but i must admit he is quite cute :)
And.. I'm not an arcade idiot. I've proven that ;)
Saturday training. Viv said it was compulsory. Yar right. only 11 pple turned up. I dunno what's the point of being so committed when other pple don't turn up. I seriously admire those who are not in the team and are still going for training. The point was, we were chatting and yar, they were listing out all the pple who didn't come, and analysing, trashing things out, trying to find out why aren't they coming for training. Things weren't very right when they asked about Michelia. What could i say? I mean, yar, she is not committed? I don't know but, all i could say was the truth, and trying not to make it sound so bad. Mich, no offence..Quoting someone: " Everyone is different what, she likes pink, i like black.. but we must also learn to mix around." I'm learning to mix with the other ruggers. Trying very hard. It's just that we have different frequencies. They are, to a certain extent less matured.
I had a good chat with Pris and she said she felt the same way as i did about rugby. I'm glad i'm not alone. I enjoyed chatting with her.. she has this charm..really~ her confidence and everything else. She told me a lot about religion problems she is facing.. the same thing that i faced.. i think it's tougher for her...much tougher. I finally understood the stress and pressure one would face, if he/she has to convert. This religion issue has driven so many pple crazy, making pple so confused.
I just wished there is only one religion.
After all , there is only one God.
I want to be myself. Stop listening to others.
Be yourself.
x 11/29/2003 09:32:00 PM
| Powered by TagBoard Message Board |