Saturday, December 13, 2003

[12/12/03 Love is actually all around]

it's been a month!! a month of joy joy joy yay! :) *winks*
we went to suntec, watched LOVE ACTUALLY!
PLS PLS.. go n watch it!! watch with you loved ones.. go watch Hugh Grant!!
Love is all around you~ Love is actually everywhere
cHrIstMAs iS COmINg sOon!!!!! all you need is love... ... love.. love...

Love is all around by wet wet wet

I feel it in my fingers
I feel it in my toes
Love is all around me
And so the feeling grows
It’s written on the wind
It’s everywhere I go, oh yes it is
So if you really love me
Come on and let it show
You know I love you, I always will
My mind’s made up by the
Way that I feel
There’s no beginning,
There’ll be no end
’cause on my love you can depend
I see your face before me
As I lay on my bed
I kinda get to thinking
Of all the things you said, oh yes I did
You gave your promise to me and i
Gave mine to you
I need someone beside me
In everything I do, oh yes I do
You know I love you, I always will,
My mind’s made up by the
Way that I feel
There’s no beginning,
There’ll be no end
’cause on my love you can depend
Got to keep it moving
Oh it’s written in the wind
Oh everywhere I go, yeah, oh well
So if you really love me, love me, love me
Come on and let it show
Come on and let it show
Come on and let it
Come on and let it (come and let it show, baby)
Come on, come on, come on let it show baby
Come on and let it show
Come on and let it show, baby
Come on and let it show

from shao's blog..
Remember, say a kind word to someone who looks up to you in awe, because that little person soon will grow up and leave your side. Remember, to give a warm hug to the one next to you, because that is the only treasure you can give with your heart and it doesn't cost a cent. Remember, to say, "I love you" to your partner and your loved ones, but most of all mean it. A kiss and an embrace will mend hurt when it comes from deep inside of you. Remember to hold hands and cherish the moment for someday that person will not be there again. Give time to love, give time to speak, and give time to share the precious thoughts in your mind. Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

~have you said ' i love you'...? don't wait anymore...~

coz i did.

shystar*;
x 12/13/2003 06:33:00 PM

frens
*Shao
+Johnson
+Rong Shun
*Kelly
+Aaron
*Mich
*Chris
*Jus
*Wei Ting
+Jel
+Yk
*Soochin
*Elisa
+Wee keong
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

powered by blogger
the blogskins
layout by intoxicated;