Tuesday, December 23, 2003 shystar*;
[i like it]
Just had lunch! Woke up quite early today and finished writing and making the christmas cards! finally! I made quite a few! I'm quite happy and proud of myself for my creativity and artistic talents*
I had breakfast! Yeah! Honey stars! My sis was so reluctant to give me some. Hmmph*
Talked to Joshua just now, he's finally back! Talked to him on the phone just now, his camp sounded totally ridiculous.. poor him*
Welcome
back
2 earth~
Sorry i'm totally feeling happy and relieved now! It's the christmas party tmr! That's fast! Feel so unprepared!
Yesterday i went to visit xue ying at Great World City! She's working there, selling handbags. Thought i wouldn't be able to find Great World City, but miraculously i got there! Without taking any wrong turns~ You know what, think my sense of direction is getting better. cHEers! So i got my christmas cards and just chatted with her..I felt that we haven't really sat down and talk for such a long time. Just glad to be able to do so again. Last year, when she was working, after Os..I could go and visit her almost everyday! Those were the days... ...
And i called Alene on my way home. Nice chatting with her again! Never failed to cheer me up~
I'm feeling happy again...
Guess because..
Christmas is coming.
Tis the season to be jolly, falalalala lalalala..
Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way..
Frosty the snow man...
hah.
counting down..
2 more days to christmas!
=going to take a shower and listen to david tao's ultra sound cd=
x 12/23/2003 12:36:00 PM
| Powered by TagBoard Message Board |