Monday, December 08, 2003

[mission accomplished]

It feels good to be home. For the past week i was so busy.. was out everyday, away for camp.. finally got some rest!

Taking a break from doing my maths. It's bad coz i've lost my engine. the "short break" turned out to be a ... uh..

I'm finally baptised! woooho. What an experience! Once in a life time! I'm proud to announce tt i had my first holy communion on the 7th dec 2003! I felt like a star.. hah. all erhem. all the camera flashes! Thanks to all those who attended the service: squid, huilin, yoke pean n josh. Of course must thank those who prepared presents! Had some pleasant surprises! I feel good ! laelelalelda!

Must write this.. i actually helped wei ren put in his first pair of contact lens! He was practically screaming and found it so amazing tt he could see clearly with out specs. I had the same reaction too last yr! You know what? I think contacts are the greatest invention ! girls would agree w me man!

I had dinner at suntec, at marche! yummy!! With wei ren, xy, winnie.
it was a long but memorable walk to suntec.. memories for me to keep.
I felt like a pig! ahha.. ok, i m. ate so much~ steak, pizza, squids(opps), crepes, more crepes, rosti.. are u hungry? forget abt the diet..;)

journey home was sad.. had to walk back with all the blisters that i got.. haiz. I enjoyed the whole preparation for the baptism. from the one hr baptism class with reverend bunyan every sunday to practice singing the song(which i found myself struggling with the high E), to worrying what to wear.. ...

It was all worth it.



shystar*;
x 12/08/2003 06:22:00 PM

frens
*Shao
+Johnson
+Rong Shun
*Kelly
+Aaron
*Mich
*Chris
*Jus
*Wei Ting
+Jel
+Yk
*Soochin
*Elisa
+Wee keong
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

powered by blogger
the blogskins
layout by intoxicated;