Thursday, December 25, 2003 shystar*;
[Moment like this] kelly clarkson
Hey it's finally Christmas!
I had a great Christmas eve! The most special one all my life!
The ruggers came over to my house for a Christmas party! nICE To sEe TheM AgAIn! It's quite well planned! hah* Cheeky smile* Well done man! High^5! So fun! Think there were 18of us? I think I lost count.. Plus 2guys.. Josh and Kaimin! They decided to pop over.
gEESH! Coach did give face.. But still show as attitude so he is not considered a guy. Hmmph* And he actually held a com meeting.. I'm like HUH. We didn't even count down! Sigh. Christmas party without counting down?
The party started with food! Yeah! I ate spaghetti till i was so full and can't even finish the coast chicken! They said the roast chicken was DELicioUS~ Thanks to my maid! Then had games.. ha. lame games but still fun lar! I gave up playing 7up. The game is ultra super stressful! Got a pair of earrings for gift exchange! Thanks to huishan got a very nice pair! And josh got some Mickey mouse fan! It's pink! HA SORRY~
Next had some Miss Delicious competition with awards like Miss Smiley, Miss Photogenic.. Everyone is soooo corny.. One thing about the ruggers.. They go too wild. And mad! oo! Think I laughed still my cheeks got numb and my stomach hurts! Caught everything in my video camera including the cat walk which the guys did ;) The video turned out to be quite 'shakey'.. Laughed too much!
When com members had meeting, left six of us..( Meiling, yanling, josh, kaimin, Cheng and me!) We played "***hole dai di"! New game but quite fun actually! So exciting! I was the President the first few rounds and thought I can give myself a new title.. "***hole dai di queen", but guess not.. I ended up being the "***hole" Hehe! Stressful game! Bluff even worst.. I'm not a good liar~
Did we play till one?! 9 pple stayed over.. started playing cards and some memory game! Miss forgetful can never play this game. Me and huishan struggling so hard! We proved that we are not nerds.
Then they wanted to watch HHHHHORRORRR MOVIE. Cuddled in the freezing cold living room. Lights off watching THE EXORCIST. The show's very draggy. In addition, it's not really that scary. More of disgusting. The possessed girl could turn her head 180 degrees and started scolding "***k you"! She went totally mad and look terribly hideous. Think half way through I ended up laughing.. laughing at Cheng. She was scolding and cursing the spirit.. Things like "bitch" and "shut up lar"! In the end, 2 priests died while trying to chase the spirit/demon out of the girl's body.
After the show think it was around 5am? Then vivien they all still so energectic and hyper that they can still play cards. Kaimin was the first to fall a sleep..lOusy~
They watched "love on a diet" while josh and I was falling asleep already. Half way through think I sort of woke josh up then we were watching the movie. It's so exaggerated. If only yong kwang has the determination to lose weight! Think he'll look handsome!
to josh: I like it a lot! Thank! Hope you liked the present too yar! Thanks for coming and spending your Christmas with me! I enjoyed myself, every moment. If only everyday is christmas..yar?
In the morning, when most pple left, had breakfast and some pple were still hungry so they went to the market for brunch (they are big eaters!)
I was left alone in the house with vivien, she singing Karaoke and erm, none of them wanted to stay to hear her sing.. Noise pollution!Some of them got into the pool and later in the afternoon started to play DDR. Vivien is so energectic! I can't stand her lah. Still can dance. WOoh not too bad her dancing. Better than me. Don't underestimate her!
When they left I jumped into the pool, took a shower and slept for 3 hrs! Missed my bed! What a Christmas. Although can't spend with my parents, still had a great time with my friends~
In the midst of partying, I know I shouldn't forget the real meaning behind Christmas.
x 12/25/2003 09:05:00 PM
| Powered by TagBoard Message Board |