Tuesday, December 16, 2003

[sunday fusion aud]
When i stepped into the theatre i thought "wow". It's so cool/ so cool to have fusion in such a nice big theatre. The dream of fusion is not that far away afterall. I still believe we can make it.

I'm quite surprised to hear so many good voices that day.. esp the duet.. from tj. I'm totally impressed. God gave them such good voices! There were quite a few nj cians.. and glad to have agnes, kelly, shao ru to support us! I like the nj council band! I think they are quite 'zai' already for the fact tt they didn't really practice. I like Clare's "someone".. love that song/ coz it's sun yan zi! And she sang it quite well. I went home to listan to the cd for abt 6 times already! wohoho oh and mingjing's one was v v good/ She sang a-mei!If i'm not wrong it's the song written by Lin jun jie.. which he sang in the rgs ah du concert.. nicex100. Hoping to get more bands and dances.. yeah i can't wait man! But rehearsals will be terrible.

Of course suhan did impressed me.. his craig david singing didn't make it thru the screenings.. so i thought hmm.. his dance wouldn't be able to impress me greatly. things turned out differently! Not bad.. quite pro. Thumbs up.

[monday]
Cip.. suppose to sell erm christmas cds.. ended up staying at a stall because we r not allowed to go up to pple and sell them stuff. and erm...unfortunately there were 7 pple.
YOU DON'T NEED SEVEN PPLE TO TEND THE STALL/anyone who doesn't study about diminishing marginal returns will know that.. heck i don't need econs anymore.
So me and josh sat there for four hours and talk. what cip is that? It's the slackest tt i have done.

[tues]
Taining! after so many weeks, coach is back! it's tough. at first. everything also drop 25.. haiz. there was a point of time he wanted to walk away because of the stupid two man punch. we repeated so many times even the blur sontong like me understood the entire two man punch. How's that. he help us back till 1340. The rain saved us. I love the rain. I take back all those words tt i said abt having rained for 5 consecutive days.. (i prayed tt it will rain..i like the rain =p) The sun made me so tanned.. and my mum called me "Fatimah" the other day.. hmmph. tsk*

After luch at kfc.. we went to play pool! Okay, i really never played a proper game of pool in my life.. i stress the word PROPER. Haha.. but when i played they all think i'm quite good! Hehe.. pat myself on the back. Managed to get 3 in a row.. luck lar. ha. hehe.. fun but tired *yawn*. b4 i knew it the day ended like dat. I leart paradigm at like 6! Joyce is a very good teacher.. really.. must learn from her. but i still think that that kind of env is quite complicated.. well, gave me the impression that it is not the place i want to hang out often. will feel uncomfortable if i'm not with pple that i know.. There were some bengs there.. and everything. not pple you want to mess with.

shystar*;
x 12/16/2003 10:58:00 PM

frens
*Shao
+Johnson
+Rong Shun
*Kelly
+Aaron
*Mich
*Chris
*Jus
*Wei Ting
+Jel
+Yk
*Soochin
*Elisa
+Wee keong
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

powered by blogger
the blogskins
layout by intoxicated;