Friday, January 16, 2004

I'm sick! ok.. nothing to be happy about. It sucks to fall sick. I 'm missing all the fun. Ok, but i get to miss bio pract. haha. ^___^

I slept from 9:30 to 6:00am yesterday. wha. think i slept too much.. and ok.. i think i ended up with a fever. Yesterday when i took my temperature it was like 38.4 . I still think that my thermometer is not working. coz i was feeling perfectly alright except for the sore throat. Anyway i still decided to come to school today because i wanna pass joshua and elisa their birthday presents=P

Mr Eric Gwee is so nice! He bought us 4 large canadian pizzas today because it's Soo chin and Elisa's birthday!!! WOW! For that i can forgive him for calling me and cheryl every chem lesson! ( I don't know why but he keeps calling the both of us!!!!It's really not fair. And it just happens that he remembers my name and wanted to make me the NE AMBASSADOR. i'M LIKE "NO". ) And our class had a really good break! There are so many january babies in our class!! We sang bday song for dunno how many times.. hAPPPY bIrtHdAY tO aLL jANuary BabIes!!! not forgetting Xiao Min who is the youngest in our class! decided that we must sing for her as well! Mr Gwee invited guang rong as well.. and jeffrey was at in the canteen at that time too! Yeah! good thing i didn't stay at home/

Yar, but i was FORCED to go home after that! Hmpph* i seriously think there was something wrong with the thermometer. My temperature was 38.6 lah! Got a blue slip from Mr James Lim..AN HR LATER. then he was like.."aiyoyo.. What happened" I wanted to tell him that he looks more sick than me in his jacket! Went coro to see a doc and my temp was 36.2 ! Something's very wrong! Glad that my dad was free so he sent me back home after that.

I regret not taking care of myself! ARRGGH. Ate a chocolate bar and yar.. down with sore throat! sigh! I couldn't eat the choc cheese cake that shao ru's mum baked, go out with josh and my church friends going for steam boat dinner at marina south! so sad. I'm eating fish porridge for dinner! sob* sigh. helps.

shystar*;
x 1/16/2004 08:38:00 PM

frens
*Shao
+Johnson
+Rong Shun
*Kelly
+Aaron
*Mich
*Chris
*Jus
*Wei Ting
+Jel
+Yk
*Soochin
*Elisa
+Wee keong
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

powered by blogger
the blogskins
layout by intoxicated;