Tuesday, January 20, 2004

I'm still coughing! sigh sigh! Let me cough my lungs out. I can't eat the ba gua that my mum bought! SHarks. and CNY is coming! *yay*

I'm starting to like school again. Guess because i have more time now, more free periods which i m begining to enjoy them! One of the new new year resolutions that i made recently is to be able to answer Mr Gwee's chem questions. I want to have the sense of satisfaction! It feels good to get the answer right isn't it. Bombard me. I'm not afraid! Hmpph (so far he really did call me every lesson. wah liewz)

Secondly, i must not be lazy and forgetful and blur. I guess these are my greatest weakness. Lazy as in not school work but the little little things in life/ Can't be forgetful.. and i can't afford to stone or day dream in class or during trg!No no no.

had trg today.. tiring again..haiz. i ended up cursing.. sigh.. getting more and more vulgar these days... so "un-me". Well, drop ball do fifty push ups and fifty sit ups. sickening hor. i got so pissed lar. we did more than 300.. to him, everything that we do is wrong!

Actually i'm starting to see Coach's point of view.

Why train us, scold us? Ultimate goal is for us to win! Who wants to lose?!

Nobody. Absolutely no one.

He doesn't want us to lose again.

Who wants to go home after the first round, all feeling sad.
We want to go home telling the whole world tt we are the champions.

Who wants to lose to pple whom we could have beaten easily. Yup the SAS match that we played last year was shit.

Yar, he made a good point today. We don't want to have any regrets in life. I don't want to regret saying we lost because we didn't train enough or regret saying that i should have done this, i should have done that. Why? Because it's too late already. There is no point at all. I don't want to be the one who cause the team to lose. How to face everyone. The 15 other pple out there training with me and suffering with me. No more disappointments.

regrets. How many of us have no regrets? Yar i regretted a lot of things that i did last yr. Shouldn't have said this, shouldn't have done that. Should have done this, should have done that. All the should haves...

There are a lot of things we want to re-wind.To undo. To redo. We want to re-play again but we can't. We just can't. I wanna redo the promos, restore a broken friendship, undo the silly stuff that i said out of anger to my parents, to talk to jeffrey and other ex s22 pple, to not hurt pple whom i shouldn't have, enjoy orientation... ...

That's life. It's harsh. What can we do? Learn from mistakes and move on. I'm not going to screw my As and regret forever. nO WAY.This applies to everything.. school, friendships, family, relationships, religion, church stuff.. anything.

This year shall be a year without regrets. Learn from the past mistakes. Ching, Do not let history repeat itself. I've screwed enough stuff in my life.

Move on. New yr, new hope! Going to sleep ! I'm excited about tmr! Wohoho! CNY celebration and i m gg out after that! ( Let me forget about SATS for a moment)

shystar*;
x 1/20/2004 11:50:00 PM

frens
*Shao
+Johnson
+Rong Shun
*Kelly
+Aaron
*Mich
*Chris
*Jus
*Wei Ting
+Jel
+Yk
*Soochin
*Elisa
+Wee keong
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

powered by blogger
the blogskins
layout by intoxicated;