Sunday, April 25, 2004

Coach- what disgusts me most is that you all come to training, pretending to be happy, laugh laugh laugh, but deep down inside, you know that you are not happy at all, and there is something seriously wrong. If you all call yourself a team, would you all be back stabbing each other? Come on la, I know you all having been talking behind her back, and when i scold her, you say that I am bias.

What he said was really true. Every line just hit the nail on its head. It really struck my heart. Honestly, I hate the game, I hate the training, I hate the team. I don’t give a **** about it. I kept quiet because I am used to it, and I know that it wouldn’t make a difference. What’s the point>? Different frequency means different frequency. You know that they won’t include you and you feel so out of place.You are not comfortable. Forgive me if you think I am stubborn. It’s time we wake up and face it. I wasn’t surprise at all. I knew this would come. And yar, I am immune to it anyway.
+++

Look at the way we play and jj play. I know they are having fun. How can we ever have fun when half the time we are rushing to complete the stupid sequence. Why are we following the sequence so closely that we can’t even play our own game. The truth is we are not good enough to play our own game. We all know that we don’t know each other well enough to do so. Who cares about the stupid 3A1J? I wonder how come I can hang on for so long.. my tolerance level is amazing. I am not happy at all.

Pris: Why are we acting like machines, following that stupid sequence?
+++

dearest xueying, hey girl, sorry for not being able to attend your birthday party. What kind of best friend am I man? So sorry about it. I know we are drifting apart and I think you would have realized the major change in me. I m probably not the same person as you used to know. Well, just wanna say I enjoy working with you today for the programme. Take care, and I love ya! Love, yiqing.


+++



shystar*;
x 4/25/2004 07:20:00 PM

frens
*Shao
+Johnson
+Rong Shun
*Kelly
+Aaron
*Mich
*Chris
*Jus
*Wei Ting
+Jel
+Yk
*Soochin
*Elisa
+Wee keong
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

powered by blogger
the blogskins
layout by intoxicated;