Monday, April 12, 2004

sunday: had a great time in church =) although i think the youth choir can still improve. I throughly enjoyed myself during the worship session! it's so good! cheers to the band pple!
i tried extra hard to talk to grace- the pastor's daughter. she is new to our church so i'm trying to make her feel at home. There is yet the same lesson to be learnt. do not judge others huh. yar, i thought she would be those ultra holy kind since she is the pastor's daughter. apparently uh-uh. totally different from what i expected. she said to me that i must be thinking that since she is the pastor's daughter.. so.. she must be.. this this this. I'm glad that she is not living by the way others expect her to be. That will definitely make life so difficult if you are basing your life on other's expectations. I felt quite negative talking to her. She is such an introvert! I think it's worst than cai hua. It took me quite a while before i could get cai hua to talk to me. It's not an easy thing. I am not saying that those introverts are weirdos, but i really wanna try and understand them, coz i m once an introvert=) try harder ching!

Pple do have expectations of me to, but i wanna live my life for God. Therefore, i should not care what others think of me, for i am only accountable to Him.

This Easter, i found renewal to my faith. I think i've grown a lot, much more matured spiritually compared to year ago! That is really important to me. I just feel that i've been given a new life once again, re-born and re-newed. Revived! I just like the feeling and being able to sense His presence, so close, so near. It's just surrounding me.

Monday(5TH MONTH)
wAH that's fast. Five Mths, which is almost half a year! Had a nice day in school. No bumps, no rocky road. just smooth sailing. There was no monday blues!! We went to watch passion of Christ, yup, i was in tears.. the movie's really gruesome, bloody.. eh.. all i saw was red. I cried not because of the blood, more of i feel that we sinners, don't deserve this. So, i guess the movie used loads of blood for the impact. Just hope that it's not just the blood but our religion is based on the RESSURECTION OF CHRIST. And because of that, we have the strength to live our every day! Hallelujah for christ has risen!

shystar*;
x 4/12/2004 09:04:00 PM

frens
*Shao
+Johnson
+Rong Shun
*Kelly
+Aaron
*Mich
*Chris
*Jus
*Wei Ting
+Jel
+Yk
*Soochin
*Elisa
+Wee keong
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

powered by blogger
the blogskins
layout by intoxicated;