Monday, May 10, 2004

bolgspot changed their formatt, it's so user friendly now!
*
i'm so drained and tired, just had my maths test that i was studying over the weekend. and i m actually pissed coz i couldn't do a question that is really really easy. haiz. i feel kind of stupid now, misinterpreted the question. arrgh. feeling so sad now.arrgh i dunno why i'm kicking a big fuss out of a small test. i guess i just wanna make sure i want to do well... nothing wrong rite?! kk.. rela relax. breathe breathe. phew.
*
my weekend was erm, ok. had trg on friday nite, so i couldn't go for the aj drama performance. sorry about that. i had steam boat dinner with my parents ;) yummy. oh yar, trg was really bad, i accidentally knocked onto the stupid rugby post at hc and now i've got a big bump on my head. oucch. i don't believe that. i told myself that i am not gg to knock on to it, and i guessed i was too engrossed in the team run that i forgot that the pole was there. yar, excuses, i'm just blur. ;)
*
went home, chatted on the phone. I realised that i m just like any ordinary person out there, who wants a good decent grade of As. Shouldn't christians have more than just the paper chase? i just feel like one of those pple out there. Not to criticise any one . We all want to survive.. it's survival of the fittest. and instead of trying to get out of it, i'm actually in it. I can't get out. can anyone? one may say that it's not all bout studies, but you must must must agree with me it is necessary to have a decent cert and dipolma right?! precisely! It's so frustrating. I do not want to be one of those pple who only want a cert, i want to make my life meaningful. but somehow or other, subconciously i fell into satan's traps and lies. arrghhh.. i'm still lost, dunno what i wanna do in future. Maybe i am just the "follow the crowd" kind of person ( i think i am) . Basically, i do not have an idea of my own?! I don't think i have the courage to do what i wanna do. helps.
*
my mum went to see my form teacher on sat, thank god that he didn't say anything. or else i would be in deep trouble. in fact he said something nice about me, and smiled A LOT. hah. ok, i owe him one. Except for the rgs part lar. Don't understand why pple like to dig out the past. I'm not in rg for like 1 and a half years?? Pple asume that rgs=potential=smart. and don't attribute your grades to your hard work. I am not smart. I'm just hardworking, that's all.
*
it's mother's day yesterday. didn't feel like it. i didn't even say anything much to my mum. It's just me. I think wei ren did a great job singing on stage, i saw some of the parents crying, especially his dad. so touCHING. My mum never cried or feel touched by the things that i did for her, guess that was why i stopped doing presents.
*
xue ying: thanks for telling me what you are bz with now. I guess i need more time to rebuild our friendship.give me time kae. i may be too ignorant sometimes that i seem like i don't really care.
*
lastly, just for some laughs, courtesy of vera

"I've got this friend who's in the school's computer club. It's a COMPetitive place indeed, trying to figure out which software is COMPatible and which is not. Hopefully someday he'll get to work for a large IT COMPany. He definitely cannot get COMPlacent and he can't afford to lose his COMPosure, if not he'll be acCOMPanying those who don't make it. He'll have to COMPlete all his tasks well and prove that he is COMPetent indeed. Then everyone will be able to COMPlement him. Hopefully one day someone will be able to COMPose some miraculous software and people will eventually be able to COMPile a long list of his achievements."

"Tennis is another one of my favourite games. It is a game I really love. Like soccer, it's all about having a ball of a time. In fact, it's more important to have a smashing time! It should also be noted that one must not make a racket out of things when he/she does not win. Hopefully the experience won't be so gripping until one can't handle it. At the end of the day, it will be great if people can help pick and return the balls. Now that's what I call good service!"

"Hi all
Today, there was a chemistry common test. I'm not sure how my friends reacted upon receiving the paper but I sure hope it was not violent. They have been rather reSOLUTE in their revision, so they should have no problems finding all the solutions. Really it is more than just purely revision that determines results. It is always good to experiment around with various study patterns. Hopefully one doesn't burn out and that all the teachers' attempts to stir up trouble have failed. Some of them might have reacted violently though as they're rather volatile. However, most of my friends, whom I have strong bonds with, would not have broken down as though smelling onions as they were pretty charged up for the test. Carelessness could have resulted in a reduction of marks, otherwise they should have been able to find most of the solutions."
*





shystar*;
x 5/10/2004 03:46:00 PM

frens
*Shao
+Johnson
+Rong Shun
*Kelly
+Aaron
*Mich
*Chris
*Jus
*Wei Ting
+Jel
+Yk
*Soochin
*Elisa
+Wee keong
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

powered by blogger
the blogskins
layout by intoxicated;