Sunday, June 20, 2004

[I've got food!]

Something's wrong with my blog.The tag board is not appearing rite. Aiya whatever lar. Went for gym trg at hpps yesterday, quite glad to see mr teo and my juniors. And, i'm back on the tramp, feels like flying once again. I kind of lost touch with it, so now i am back home with all these terrible muscle and back ache that i need a cushion for my back when i sleep. ouch. helps. I don't like the feeling of being so stiff! Sigh, no more splits for me. It hurts big time. I can still do my back summer *flips* yay~ so happy, but i nearly flew out of the tramp, which was no big deal. There was once i flew out when we were jumping in the basketball courts of rg.. hah. and i landed feet on the hard concrete ground. Phew. I'm almost 1/2 done with the routine besides the "brani" part. dunno why they called it "brani", it sounds like some malay dish eh? Grace was so funny, coz she hasn't done tramp her entire life and stopped gym for almost 4yrs or so, she was just bouncing ard but Mr teo made her continue no matter what. hah. And teo's a big joker as usual. He was entertaining all of us with his 'helicopter' moves and new moves that he invented. Guess it was one of the good mood days, trg was so slack. compared to rugby when you have to stay focus for the entire trg, this is so much better! My juniors could still sit down and chit chat while waiting for their turn to jump. You see the difference.

After that, me, vanessa, grace and yingyi walked to holland v and sat in burger king for a while. Haha, they actually intended to study, hope i didn't disturb them. Oh wells, then i went thomson plaza with my mum and sis to get groceries. I got lots of food! Store up snacks while i study. I have to eat to keep myself awake! Other than that, music is still the best! I'm going to bake brownies and make some jelly tmr! hurray!

Josh not back, most of my church frens are gg for the church camp. Decided that i should not stay in church for too long today, it's bad enough to not be able to join my friends, i chose to rush back home immediately. Can't go with them! OH, And my phone is so quiet this few days.. ha. Hey pple, if you're reading this, MESSAGE ME ! I'm lonely.

BTW, esmond: am i that unapproachable>>? i wonder why. maybe it's just me.

shystar*;
x 6/20/2004 08:39:00 PM

frens
*Shao
+Johnson
+Rong Shun
*Kelly
+Aaron
*Mich
*Chris
*Jus
*Wei Ting
+Jel
+Yk
*Soochin
*Elisa
+Wee keong
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

powered by blogger
the blogskins
layout by intoxicated;