Sunday, July 04, 2004

i just bought a book recently. "Notes to myself--my struggle to become a person" by Hugh Prather.

There are little short notes written by the author on how he feels about love, friendship, life etc. I like reading this kind of books, i think it's so motivating and inspiring. Hah, after i read, it sets me thinking , and i'll feel so motivated but then i never seem to be able to apply the stuff in the book.. hmmm*

here's one little note:

My prayer is: i will be what i will be,
i will do what i will do.

All i want to do, need to do, is stay
in rhythm with myself. All i want is to do
what i do and not try to do what i don't
do. Just do what i do. Just keep pace
with myself. Just be what i will be.

I will ne what i will be- and i am now
what i am. Here is where i will devote
my energy. My power is with me, not with
tomorrow. I will work in rhythm with
myself, not with what i "should" be. And
to work in rhythm with myself i must stay
deeply connected to myself. Tomorrow
is shallow, but today is as deep as truth.

God revealed his name to Moses,
and it was I AM WHAT I AM




shystar*;
x 7/04/2004 09:22:00 PM

frens
*Shao
+Johnson
+Rong Shun
*Kelly
+Aaron
*Mich
*Chris
*Jus
*Wei Ting
+Jel
+Yk
*Soochin
*Elisa
+Wee keong
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

powered by blogger
the blogskins
layout by intoxicated;