Tuesday, September 14, 2004

[I'm 'in- charge' :: charging my batteries]

Had 2 papers today, bio and maths. the day seemed ultra long that i don't really remember how the first paper felt like. just tired. yar, for those who have econs and happen to be readin this.. all the best!
I'm going for the Jay Chou concert on NOV27TH~ yeah, his coming to Singapore and josh is really excited. ha wonder if he will be just as excited if it was YeeChing's concert. bleah. It's my first time going for a real concert.. i'm serious. Coz my parents never allowed me to, they think i'll get trampled down in large crowds (just like that time when A1 was so popular..) Opps. I hope it's good and i only have one day 26th Nov to learn all his songs haha. and claim myself to be his die hard fan.. :) i'm quite excited though. i wonder why. ai wu ji wu...hehe
Xiu lian made me a really nice birthday present. Thank you~ i'm so excited~ it's really nice.. haha. and she's getting married wohoho~ congrats~! I'm going to her wedding whether she invites me or not hehe!


shystar*;
x 9/14/2004 07:18:00 PM

frens
*Shao
+Johnson
+Rong Shun
*Kelly
+Aaron
*Mich
*Chris
*Jus
*Wei Ting
+Jel
+Yk
*Soochin
*Elisa
+Wee keong
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

powered by blogger
the blogskins
layout by intoxicated;