Thursday, September 09, 2004


The next time someone says............"I thought you were supposed to be a Christian," keep this in mind!
When I say "I am a Christian"... I'm not shouting "I'm clean living!"
I'm whispering, "I was lost; now I'm found and forgiven."When I say "I am a Christian"... I don't speak of this with pride.I'm confessing that I stumble, and need CHRIST to be my guide.When I say "I am a Christian"... I'm not trying to be strong.I'm professing that I'm weak, and need HIS strength to carry on.When I say "I am a Christian"... I'm not bragging of success.I'm admitting I have failed, and need God to clean my mess.When I say "I am a Christian"... I'm not claiming to be perfect, my flaws are far too visible; but God believes I am worth it.

When I say "I am a Christian"... I still feel the sting of pain,I have my share of heartaches, and so I call upon His name.

When I say "I am a Christian"... I'm not holier than thou.I'm just a simple sinner, who received God's good Grace, somehow.Share this with somebody who already has this understanding, as reinforcement. But more importantly, share this with those who do not have a clear understanding of what it means to be a Christian, so that the myth that Christians think they are "perfect" or "better than others" can be dispelled.


shystar*;
x 9/09/2004 01:17:00 PM

frens
*Shao
+Johnson
+Rong Shun
*Kelly
+Aaron
*Mich
*Chris
*Jus
*Wei Ting
+Jel
+Yk
*Soochin
*Elisa
+Wee keong
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

powered by blogger
the blogskins
layout by intoxicated;