Friday, November 26, 2004 shystar*;
[smelling the freedom- the air seems fresher]
*takes in a deep breath*
Ladies and gentlemen,
I M PROUD TO ANNOUNCE: it's over.
Finally! I feel so much happier! I feel like screaming to tell the whole world that i survived! That i went through the horrors of jc life. I feel so accomplished! I feel good;) After the last paper was collected, i think i was smiling to myself! I actually did it! wohohohohohohoho!!!!!
the As.
i'm glad that it's over. i think this year had been the toughest of my academic years! really. I don't feel that i've worked much more harder for Os than As. I guess it's because for As there is much more content and yar, my small little brain can't contain so much information. So, the only way was to INTERNALISE the information! It's horrible. Studying at home like a robot. And i have to sleep a lot to ensure that i have enough energy for the next day. So no more burning mid night oil for me till 2am kind of thing. The only time when i sleep so late is coz i'm chatting with josh on the phone :)
the preparation.
wed was the last time me and josh is going to study at AMK lib. It's fun, to study with someone. Not so boring, and so motivating :p think i will miss the AMK lib, not the studying. Probably the nice comfortable white sofas that they have, sitting on the floor in the middle of no-where when we can't find a seat, trying to reach there early to get a table (but the super nerds will queue outside the lib before it opens! ) , the weird pple that we see like "olinda" and the "tua bui" and the 8DAYS magazine which featured jamie yeo in bikini (she looks really hot!) wow.
post exam activities.
there is just so many things to do that i don't know where to start. Our class is having a chalet next week, i hope i can have lots of fun. It will be nice to catch up with my church friends coz i think i have neglected them tremendously during the exam period (sorry about that, i feel like a cave man during that period of time). Spending time with josh, that's my priority now :)
myself.
think i have learnt more about myself and how to manage my stress. i am not that stressed up easily anymore( i hope) ! i think that's an improvement from the Os. Less stressed, a happier ching! I know that i can't work with stress, so i don't want to pressure myself. I am now a better stress manager :)
And i think i am really hardworking! gosh. Not that i am boasting or what. But as i pack my notes then i realised that wow, i really have a lot of notes. And i really completed the tys and everything else. amazed. No wonder most of my friends can't stand me. Well, but the results are on the contrary. haha. Or i can say that it's beacause i have more free periods, more time to study. The times in nj lib is really bad, not that i don't like nicole and rach's company la, the thing is being at the same place, same time and all i could do is studying is really bad and sucky.
*
think i will write more about nj and what i m going to do next year... and after that, i m probably going to close this blog and have a new one. new layout and everything. from now on, i am embarking on a new and more exciting journey~
x 11/26/2004 09:21:00 AM
| Powered by TagBoard Message Board |